Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Part Time (20 hours per week), Permanent
Founded in London in 1922 the company has been at the forefront of vehicle servicing & maintenance ever since. They are a business full of great people who care about their jobs, their colleagues and their customers. They are currently looking for someone to fulfil the following.
To carry out the administration of the enquiries, quotations and orders for the Field Sales Managers on Key Accounts and Contracts, also to support the sales administration of spares.
To liaise with colleagues from all departments to aid smooth order processing and to provide other administrative support within the Sales Office as required.
- Process customer enquiries, by telephone and written communication
- Manage the order process from receipt of order through planning to despatch
- Accurate maintenance of records
- Timely preparation of tenders and associated documentation
- Co-ordination of contract administration
- Liaise with customers
- Coordinate workflow between departments and external contacts
- Provide ad-hoc support to colleagues as and when required
- Prepare and issue quotations, follow up with customer
- Filing, scanning and general office administration
- Provide administrative support to field based Sales Managers
- Support the development of spares sales
- Administration of sales enquiries and orders
- Liaison with internal and external contacts as required to ensure customer expectations are met in full
- Comply with company and statutory health and safety requirements
- Promote the company professionally to all external contacts
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- SAGE order processing experience
- Numeracy aptitude
- Ability to understand engineering relating to the automotive industry
- A background in the automotive/industrial/engineering sectors would be an advantage
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.