Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is one of the leading suppliers of garden products to the trade, notably garden centres and major retailers, with an enviable reputation for design and innovation across a wide range of home and gardening products.
They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to provide comprehensive office support for the sales team, including processing of sales orders and customer credit requests; liaising with customers and sales personnel.
Minimum of three years in a comparable role required; experience of using Sage 200 preferred.
- Ensure sales orders for all customers are received and processed within agreed timescales and communicated efficiently to customers.
- Supporting Sales Managers with their customer requirements.
- Dealing with customer delivery issues and liaising with the warehouse team and transport providers.
- Customer service/sales experience relevant to the responsibilities above
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Very organised, methodical with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative and organise own workload as well as working as part of a team
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel and ideally Sage 200 (or similar ERP system)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, along with confirmation of your current remuneration.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Sales, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support may also be considered for this role.
23,000.00 - 27,000.00 per year