Are you looking for a new and exciting role working within a large independently run engineering based organisation.
This exciting organisation offer a great place to work and they are looking for a hard-working team player who is well organised, customer focused and has a good understanding of sales administration. The want a candidate who is highly reliable as well as highly organised as this is a very busy role.
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Sales order processing
- Account management with existing customer's
- Checking stock levels and increasing the stock numbers when needed
- Answering calls from clients and talking them through any questions about products
- General sales administration
- Other ad hoc duties as required as they are a small knit team and you will need to muck in at busy periods.
To be successful in this role as a Sales Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience within a similar role (Sales administrator, purchasing administrator or a sales order processor)
- MS office experience
- Able to work in a small team
As a Sales Administrator you will receive a salary of £20k-£26k based upon experience. This company is growing massively at the minute so it is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
If this excellent opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
£20,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year