Internal Sales Milton Keynes up to £19K basic plus Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health Plan and other benefits
If you are looking for your chance to be part of an accomplished and enthusiastic sales team as an internal sales support assistant working in a friendly team and a business to business sales environment, we have an outstanding opportunity on offer.
To expand their existing team our client has a requirement for an internally based Sales person to provide telephone mainly reactive sales support to in bound customer sales enquiries.As an part of the small internal sales team you will be required to carry out a variety of duties involved in the sales process in a branch environment, so previous experience in a commercial sales environment and good administrative skills are essential. Understanding of a Sales Order Processing system and Microsoft packages will be required, experience of stores procedures would be beneficial. An advantage, but not essential, would be experience in a component sales business or distributor or wholesaler environment, especially an electrical or electronic product area. You are likely to live Milton Keynes or surrounding area in order to commute, Buckingham, Bedford, Luton for eg.
Duties would include:
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries over the telephone, fax and post, checking prices, discounts and stock availability.
- Ensure that all sales and purchase orders are complete and accurate before entry onto the system
- To progress any outstanding customer orders on suppliers or via central purchasing
- To check and tie up confirmation orders and advise customers of any discrepancies
- Occasionally booking in and checking deliveries into the branch
- Source and price non-stocked items to satisfy customer requirements
- To assist in Telesales / Pro-active telephone sales activities
- Cross referencing and switch selling of products to maximise profitability
- Liaise with Sales Engineers, other departments and branches
- General Office Administration duties
- Be flexible and willing to offer occasional assistance/cover in the warehouse
- Operate in accordance with Quality Assurance and Health & Safety directives
Qualifications / education required:
Good standard of general education particularly in English and Maths.
Preferably, to have worked in a similar sales office environment
Specialist training required:
Relevant product knowledge.
Any particular aptitude / skill required:
Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
Good keyboard skills with attention to detail.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion. To view more of our positions available click on the link or logo on this page or visit our website.
We work across a range of business to business/B2B market sectors including Renewable Energy, Electrical, Control & Automation, Electronic, Renewable Energy, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Fluid Power, Instrumentation, Engineering services companies, Industrial Consumables, Industrial Components, Capital Equipment, Material Handling, Scientific Equipment, Petrochemical and Utilities.
Rise Executive Search & Recruitment Ltd are currently working on a wide range of business to business/B2B sales positions, account management, business development and sales management roles including: Sales Manager, UK Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Country Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Executive, National Account Executive, Sales Specialist, Global Account Manager, Sales Representative, Territory Sales, Field Sales, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant, Technical Sales, Senior Sales Engineer, Export Sales, International Sales, European Sales, Branch Manager, Sales Director, Trainee Sales, Graduate Sales, Telesales, Internal Sales, Office Sales.
Pension, Life Assurance, Health Plan and other benefits