A world leader in electrochemistry has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator / Order Processor to join their team based in Leighton Buzzard.
This role is to cover maternity leave, available to start immediately, for a minimum of 6 months.
With global sales of scientific instruments in over 65 countries, they are a company with big ambitions and an overwhelming determination to make it quicker, easier and more pleasurable for their customers to buy their products.
About the role:
- Receiving sales orders via email (Outlook) fax and telephone and to process these using Encore software
- Completing orders efficiently and accurately ready for despatch to customers
- Sending order acknowledgements to customers
- Updating the Area Sales Managers with incoming sales and enquiries from customers
- Administrative duties as required to back up the Sales function
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in taking and processing sales orders efficiently with high levels of professionalsm
- Confident with good communication and numeracy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- A flexible approach and the ability to multi-task as no two days are the same in this busy environment
- Accurate, tidy and well-organised
If you have the skills they are looking for and would like to be part of an exciting, professional and dynamic organisation that is geared towards growth and opportunity, they would love to hear from you!
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Please include your cover letter in the same document as your CV.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Manager, may also be considered for this role.