Sales Account Manager – Life Science
Salary Circa: £40,000 per annum + £6,500 OTE + 7.5% Pension Contribution from Company (5% Employee) + Private Healthcare + Life Insurance 2x Basic Salary + 24 days holiday, 26 days after 2 years, 30 days after 10 years + Company Credit Card
Territory: UK & Ireland
The Requirements of the Sales Account Manager:
- Self-motivated and resilient, enthusiastic, articulate with the ability to listen to others, and well presented
- Life science degree, 2:2 and above – Educated in areas such as Biomedical Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology etc.
- Preferably at least 2 years’ experience in a life science laboratory sales-based role
- Knowledge of the Laboratory industry preferred, experience of consumable sales also an advantage
- Laboratory life science plastic consumables, experience of using related products in a laboratory setting would be beneficial
The role of SalesAccount Manager
- Develop new business sales with existing clients across the whole of London, including upselling and cross-selling from the company product portfolio, and identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Arrange and conduct customer meetings with an expectation of 4 days per week being spent in-field and 6 customers appointments arranged per day
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships, at all levels of management and responsibility, with current customers and accounts
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly sales initiatives to internal and external stakeholders through written reports and presentations
- My client are leading manufacturer of Life Science consumables and products servicing the Academic, Pharma, Biotech and Healthcare laboratory markets
- The BioSciencefocuses on specialised products for the cultivation and analysis of cell and tissue cultures, as well as microplates for high-throughput screening
- They have developed as a leading technology partner to academia, research establishments, diagnostic, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries on a global basis.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.