Job title: Sales & Account Management Consultant
Posting date: 23/08/2019
Closing date: 20/09/2019
THIS ADVERT HAS BEEN PLACED BY MAGRATH SHELDRICK LLP ON BEHALF OF MENIGA LTD. EMPLOYMENT WILL BE WITH MENIGA LTD.
Our company Meniga Ltd is a global leader in white-label digital banking solutions. Our award-winning products enable the world’s largest financial institutions to dramatically improve their online and mobile digital environment, enriching the customer experience of over 65 million digital banking users across 23 countries in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
Meniga Ltd has developed a framework for next-generation digital banking around advanced data consolidation and enrichment, meaningful customer engagement and new revenue opportunities.
Meniga Ltd is looking to strengthen its Sales & Account Management office with consultants able to help with sales, management of relations with existing customers and opportunity-shaping activities. This job is a great opportunity for ambitious and skilled people to play a key role in global expansion of one of the most interesting FinTech companies. You will be working with the major financial institutions on identification of possible ways of cooperation, helping them to improve user experience and create new revenue streams. You will be a part of our London team that works on global opportunities. You will have the chance to be an owner and driver for opportunities while helping the company to tailor it’s offering to changing market expectations.
We offer a dynamic work environment, flexible work arrangements and competitive compensation package. This job requires frequent travels and might require work outside of standard working hours.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans for each prospect with the goal of turning them into a client. Oversee the sales process through all its stages from lead generation to calls, meetings, workshops, documents, memos, RFPs and proposal generation as well as negotiations and deal signing and furthering relations post contract signing and into after-sales.
- Manage relations with existing customers, providing account management, communication and coordination, facilitating involvement of management and relevant stakeholders in the process, including support for ongoing projects and participation in resolution of escalations and disputes.
- Help and support in professional execution of plans, campaigns, projects, ensuring high quality of deliverables and lasting relations and partnerships.
- Develop and achieve sales targets either directly or through new or existing sales partners (partners are highly relevant in certain markets). Manage and work with Meniga Ltd’s sales partners when applicable.
- Work with the marketing and product team to improve collaterals, create press releases and contribute to marketing materials.
- Attend industry events and conferences representing Meniga Ltd.
- Help with establishment of new business opportunities and revenue streams through business expansion and setup of partnerships.
- Follow Company policies and procedures.
- Native or near-native fluency in English (other languages a big plus)
- Bachelors or Masters degree (preferably computer science or economy)
- 2 years of experience in IT/Strategy Consulting or/and Software Sales
- Solution-oriented, self-driven and ability to work under time pressure
- Technical background is a plus
- Experience in banking industry is a plus
How to apply:
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter by email to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 20/09/2019. Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
It is important that you read Magrath Sheldrick LLP’s privacy terms and understand how we process data and monitor communications. Please click this link or paste the link into your browser to see our Privacy Notice: https://www.magrath.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Magrath-Privacy-Notice-Adverts.pdf.