Rum Bar Attendant
Part-Time / Full-Time
Titanic Hotel, Stanley Dock, Liverpool is all about the restoration of one of the city’s most historic and iconic buildings. As a World Heritage site it forms part of the Stanley Dock development overlooking the waters of Stanley Dock. The hotel has 153 stylish and spacious bedrooms, unique event space West Bay, Stanley’s Bar and Grill, Rum Bar, Maya Blue Wellness and adjoining the incredible Rum Warehouse.
Who we are looking for…
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills alongside having pride in being well presented at all times. It is also important that you have the ability to work calmly in a high-pressured and busy environment.
Previous experience in a 4/5* Bar setting or similar is desirable but most importantly you must have motivation and commitment to deliver your very best at all times.
About the Role
As a Rum Bar Attendant, you’ll be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience to all our guests through ensuring prompt and professional service at all times.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Preparing and serving cocktails, wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks, teas and coffees in accordance with the Hotels high standards
- Taking orders and delivering any food from the restaurant to the bar as requested by guests
- Carrying out opening-up duties including: collecting ice, setting up the bar, bottling up shelves
- Clearing tables promptly and efficiently
- Providing exquisite personal service to all guests by frequently checking they are satisfied
- Handling any complaints professionally by reporting to the Bar Manager/Duty Manager
- Welcoming and seating guests in absence of the Hostess or Supervisor/Manager
- Assisting with busy functions or events in our Rum Warehouse
What we offer
We offer all staff a range of benefits. Once you have completed your 3 month probationary period, you will have access to 50% discount on food & beverage and competitive staff room rates to enjoy with your friends and family.
Uniform is provided along with free staff meals on duty. We also run an Employee of the Month scheme, Long Service Awards and have recently enrolled all of our employees into the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme.
The Titanic Hotel, Liverpool aims to provide a working environment that is enjoyable, unique and supportive of all levels of staff!
If you feel you meet the criteria listed above, apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: we can only accept applications from those eligible to work and live in the UK.