First2Protect implemented the first RPA process in 2019, having seen the opportunities & capabilities of RPA, we are now seeking to create a bespoke role, for the right candidate, to focus solely and spearhead RPA development for the business. This is a key appointment as the role is dedicated to supporting First2Protect strategy of becoming more efficient, more innovative and easier to interact with.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business, as we have recently commenced an large-scale implementation of our back-office system. Joining at this point, will mean you are heavily involved in this implementation which introduces some digital capability and improves our overall business proposition. Furthermore, the first automation project you will be working on, involves supporting the data migration strategy for this project.
The role requires the individual to have full autonomy over the RPA technology and the end-to-end process, driving the solution forwith full support from the Senior Management Team: Working with the business to identify opportunities; compiling documentation; development; project management; delivery and ongoing support.
- Developing & maintaining existing RPA processes using Blue Prism Cloud
- Work closely with Senior Managers, the Business and the wider Operations Team to identify and document manual processes to be automated
- Actively look for opportunities to improve business efficiencies through RPA, enabling our colleagues to focus on value-added activities
- Work in a collaborative way to contribute to the analysis, design and delivery of automated processes, ensuring these align with best software development practices
- Manage relationship with Blue Prism Cloud – Quarterly reviews
- Provide technical insight on platform functionality and operational processes to support business transformation projects
- Analyse, diagnose and fix issues/bugs in existing processes
- Create supporting documentation
- Ensure that processes are well tested and handle errors correctly
- Maintain good working practices, adhering to GDPR and data security principles – Completing risk assessments where appropriate
- Help define the framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit
- Experience of Blue Prism Cloud RPA Requirements gathering & Deployments
- Passionate about RPA
- Analytical and logical thinker – Solution focused
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical (verbal and written).
- Keen to learn and share knowledge with team members and business stakeholders
- Able to take ownership of solution delivery, from requirements gathering to delivery
- Business change experience
- Experience of creating process workflow and supporting documentation
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure, and prioritise effectively
Skills: Nice to Have
- SQL Server
- Insurance industry (or other FCA regulated business) experience
- Project Management
First2Protect employees benefit from a competitive salary as well as the below benefits that they can take advantage of:
- 20 days holiday as standard (not including Bank Holidays) increasing 1 day per completed calendar year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Tax Saving Schemes such as:
- Share Save
- Car Salary Sacrifice
- Cycle to Work
- Healthcare Plans
- Access to employee discounts and promotions on cinema tickets/ theme parks and attractions / retail discounts/ holidays / travel and more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE