Castleton Commodities International is hiring an Intern for our Risk group in our London Office. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to energy trading.
- Build automated reporting dashboards and analytical tools.
- Utilize various mathematical methods to analyze the statistical correlation of various energy trading markets.
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Physics or a related field of study
- Expected graduation date in Summer 2020, 2021
- Strong programming experience in Python, R or Matlab for data analysis (pandas, numpy, scikit, statsmodel)
- Experience with data visualization or dashboarding frameworks (plotly, bokeh, matplotlib, seaborn, tableau)
- Experience with git version control
- Strong experience with SQL databases
- Prior internship/exposure to the commodities markets, or experience with other financial institutions and consulting is preferred
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as an effective team player and add value to team
Source : Castleton Commodities International LLC