Retail Team Leader - now required for our Cambridge store!
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge and to build your management career in retail?
Are you interested in joining a retailer with a strong brand who can offer you the opportunity to develop and grow?
With Stores Nationwide, Office Outlet is your one-stop shop for all of your stationary and office supplies. Whether you work at home or in a high-rise building in the city, our single focus is to ensure that you have everything you need to turn your opportunities into realities.
Not only do we sell quality office supplies at a reasonable price, but we aim to help you achieve your goals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Retail Team Leader, to be part of the Management Team in Cambridge. The Team Leader role requires individuals to be flexible with the hours they work.
As a Retail Team Leader, you will:
In this role, your purpose is to support and maintain an environment to ensure maximisation of Sales and Service. You will support the Store Manager and Sales Manager by assuming operational responsibilities and by coaching associates to achieve results and have specific departmental accountability for sales service and standards. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Ensuring an effective workflow of store operational activities
- Training, on the job coaching, and communicating with all associates
- Performing the Manager on Duty role for the whole store as required
- Ensuring company presentation standards are met
- Ensuring the store is secure and safe for both customers and associates
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Driving departmental sales through the team
- Achievement of Sales and KPI's
- Successful implementation and adherence to Store Standards
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Effective communication and on the job coaching
- Compliance and management of all inventory process and procedures
The ideal Retail Team Leader will have:
- Relevant retail experience in a supervisory/junior management role Leadership that actively engages and inspires all associates
- Commitment to delivering results and highly self-motivated Drive to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, delegate responsibilities and hold others accountable Work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A strong team player who strives to drive continuous improvement
- Flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends.
Office Outlet know that our people are at the heart of everything we do, and always recognise top talent and achievements.If you are looking for your next challenge as a Retail Team Leader then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £17,238 per annum
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.