PAUL UK have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Supervisor to join their team based in Wimbledon and Richmond shops.
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Location: Wimbledon and Richmond.
Salary: £9.15 per hour + bonus
Are you passionate about food quality and customer service? Are you committed, motivated and a good team player?
Then PAUL UK is the place for you. When you join us, you're joining a family - whether it is your team, your regular customers or your local community.
Paul UK started as a family business and is still headed up by the same French Family today, we like to think that we have maintained those family values throughout our business- Quality, Tradition and Family.
Working at PAUL UK
Our bakeries are warm, welcoming and busy places showcasing traditional French food and culture. The team does amazing work for us and is very committed and supportive - they will take good care of you from day one.
Retail Supervisor - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that team members have a good level of product knowledge and are capable to assist customers with their questions and requirements at all time
- Driving sales by leading promotional activity on shift, such as sampling and encouraging customers to try new products
- Ensuring that the team are fully briefed and trained on any new products, and any promotional activity, as appropriate
- Dealing effectively and courteously with any customer complaints, ensuring that these are always resolved before the customer leaves as much as possible; investigating the causes of any complaints and reporting these to the manager
- Leading the team to maintain the shop's product display by ensuring it is consistently meeting PAUL guidelines, always well-presented with the correct labels, and full of the correct products for the time of day
- Communicating effectively with the rest of the team regarding potential product shortages to prevent items from running out and keeping the displays looking full
Because we are passionate about making our teams feel valued, we offer a great range of benefits. Here is the icing on the cake:
- Generous and highly competitive hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK and Laduree products for you and an additional person of your choice
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner as well as free tea and coffee on days worked
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
- Discounted gym membership
- HSF Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Discounts via Aon Portal (on services, big retailers, holidays...)
We would love to hear from you if you have already been a Supervisor ... but if you're ambitious and don't have experience that's okay too! We offer continued training to develop your skills and progress your career into management.
You will also be able to take part in the PAUL UK Rising Star programme, which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge in various areas with the aim of being signed off and promoted to an Assistant Manager.
One last thing. PAUL UK partnered with Too Good To Go, reducing our contribution to landfill and our carbon footprint. In 2019 we have saved an astounding 55,012 meals - that's something to be proud of!
If this sounds good to you then don't miss the opportunity to join our Team as a Retail Supervisor. Click apply now!