Totally Wicked is at the forefront of vaping in the UK, valuing honesty, integrity and putting our customer first. We have been changing the world of vaping since 2008, providing our customers with the highest quality and most diverse range of e-cigarette and e-liquid products. Totally Wicked has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Store Manager to join our team in Chalfont on a full time basis.
As our Retail Store Manager you will be key to our success by leading, engaging and developing our outstanding teams. Developing their product knowledge and inspiring their commitment to deliver exceptional customer service, you will focus on targets and KPIs, training and development, people management and collaborating with Regional Managers to achieve store success.
Our bespoke training, the Mr Wicked Way, will assist you in guiding your teams to be brand ambassadors, delivering excellent customer service through product demonstrations, advice and guidance in our fast paced and ever evolving market.
What we’re looking for in our Retail Store Manager:
- Previous managerial experience within a retail or hospitality environment
- A track record of driving sales targets and deadlines
- Experience leading and developing your team to meet store objectives
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills to inspire and motivate your team
- Strong communication and IT skills
- A positive and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- A desire to see your team members succeed and progress.
Benefits of becoming our Retail Store Manager:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Branded uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- A wide range of benefits including pension, Company bonus scheme and healthcare after a qualifying period.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, click ‘Apply’ and tell us all the reasons why you should become our Retail Store Manager!
Totally Wicked is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a disclosure and barring service (DBS check)
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received or an offer is made.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview nor provide feedback to those who have not been successful for interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
NO AGENCY INTEREST