The shift patterns require flexible working hours which will include a mixture of Days, Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
Retail Security Officer Requirements:
- Must hold a valid Front Line Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Punctuality and ability to think on your feet
- Reliability with excellent time-management skills
- Security systems knowledge
- IT literacy would be an advantage
- Ability to provide a fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
As a Retail Security Officer, you will:
- Provide a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
- Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
- Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual
- Perform lock & unlock duties
- Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
- In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
Retail Security Officer Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will start at £8.50 per hour
- Salary reviews will occur on an annual basis
- Benefits include:
- Discount Card
- Full uniform provided
- Pension Scheme
- Full holiday entitlement
- Health care scheme
- Death in service benefit
For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers.Our growth and success has been based on providing a first class service, whilst retaining values that are key to building excellent customer relationships; trust, integrity and a desire to deliver exceptional services.
We encourage you to learn more about our company by viewing our website: http://www.brooknight.com
If you are a suitable candidate or would like to know more information regarding this position, please click the Apply button below or call us on 01908 305700.