Flexible Part Time Sales Assistant
Do you have an interest in fashion and current trends and would like to work for a luxury retail fashion company? If so, then Our client has the role for you!
Our client is a privately owned British luxury fashion brand established in 1993. Best known for its Scottish cashmere knitwear, this is now complemented by an extensive clothing collection. As a company, they continue to grow, with a thriving mail order and web business shipping its products around the world, as well as through its stores located across the UK, its New York store and its John Lewis concessions.
An opportunity has arisen for Flexible Part Time Retail Sales Assistant position at their store at Edinburgh Airport.
You will offer an exceptional level of service to the customer, ensuring they get the right item and the right fit every time. You will be sales focused and will contribute to your store sales and KPI targets. You will have excellent product and brand knowledge which will add to the overall image and atmosphere of the shop. As a sales assistant, you will create a comfortable and friendly environment for customer to shop in with ease.
• Meet and greet all customers that enter the store
• Ensure each customer is acknowledged on departure, to enable all last minute sales opportunities to be maximized.
• Help all customers to understand the layout of the store by personally escorting them to the required area
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge by referring to your store manuals, product sheets and trying on all products.
• Establish the customer’s needs through open and leading questions.
• Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer
• Offer assistance and be available to all customers for the fitting of products in the fitting room.
• Be professional at all times in your interaction with customers
• Offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer
• Complete your sale at the till point making it a pleasant and personal experience
• Offer and explain the benefits of the customer database and exchange policy to every customer
• Beautiful wrapping of all customer purchases
• Maintain high store standards. This includes keeping rails and all display areas, including the till point, tidy and dust free. Visual merchandising as directed.
• Restocking and making up of gift packaging for the shop floor
• Carry out stock replenishments when required (this will vary during key times of the year)
• Help to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store and approaching all customers
• Help to organize and carry out store stock takes when required to by your manager
• The transferring of stock from your store to others and Head Office
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in all stock and team areas
The ideal candidate for the Luxury Retail Assistant will portray the following skills and attributes:
• Good communication skills
• Passion, understanding and enthusiasm for great customer service and sales
• Ability to work with others
• Previous experience of retail sales in a luxury brand desirable but not essential
Retail Sales Assistant Benefits
• Sales commission
• Uniform allowance
• Generous staff discount
If you feel you are suitable for their Retail Sales Assistant position, please apply now.
Retail Sales, Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, Sales Executive, Retail Customer Service.