Supporting our Directors and Regional Administration team, you'll play a key role in making sure our regional operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Your day-to-day will involve organisational work, data processing, analysis, proposal completion and ensuring data is secure. Naturally, you'll need to be efficient and well organised, with the ability to keep things tidy and well ordered. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And that means there's plenty to do in our Regional Administration team.
Store Accounts & IT Administration Assistant
We are now looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to join our existing team at our Regional Head Office in Bolton.
Please note this is a fixed term contract, 12-18 months.
Responsibilities will include:
• Become expert in stock holding and management in stores and warehouse
• Process store / warehouse stock take counts and process stock take forms
• Handle and process stock claims between stores and warehouse
• Conduct financial month end on SAP
• Conduct financial yearend on SAP
• Assists with external financial audits
• Be IT Super User and provide IT support to the region
• Act as first point of contact for any IT troubleshooting and be the liaison with National IT department
• Assist with accident handling from customers and employees
• Assist in handling insurance claims and liaise closely with our legal teams
• Able to carry out repetitive tasks with the highest standard of accuracy
You will utilise your initiative and competence at all times to maintain high standards.
Experience within Administration and Finance is essential.