Supporting our Directors and Regional Administration team, you'll play a key role in making sure our regional operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Your day-to-day will involve organisational work, data processing, analysis, proposal completion and ensuring data is secure. Naturally, you'll need to be efficient and well organised, with the ability to keep things tidy and well ordered. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And that means there's plenty to do in our Regional Administration team.
We are now looking to recruit an Administration Support Assistant to join our existing team at our Regional Head Office in Bolton.
Please note this is a fixed term contract, 12-18 months.
Responsibilities will include:
• Secretarial duties (booking and setting up meetings, arranging travel and accommodation)
• Administrative support to the Finance and Administration Director
• Telephone and diary management
• Assist with recruitment
• Drafting and sending communications
• Proof reading
• Produce financial reports
• Work with confidential information
• Work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
You will utilise your initiative and competence at all times to maintain high standards.
Ideally you will have worked in a PA Role previously, Administration experience is essential.