Utilita are one of the largest energy providers in Britain supplying gas and electricity predominantly to the pre-payment market. Utilita was established in 2003 with an aim to give customers a fairer deal, now supplying both customers and businesses.
We are inviting candidates to apply for an exciting position working as a Retail Manager at our brand new Energy Hub in West Brom! Offering a competitive salary of £28,350 plus a company bonus, corporate rewards scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and much more....
What You'll Be Doing
The Retail Manager is responsible for the day to day running of Utilita's Retail store, ensuring promotions are run accurately and to the company's standards. You will manage all Retail Assistants, ensuring they are working towards their relevant KPIs and maintaining excellent customer care standards.
- To work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing and Head of Sales & Sales Operations
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiencies
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues
- Responding to, and resolving customer complaints and comments
- Organising special promotions, displays and events in line with brand guidelines
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail and energy industries, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing
- Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can work effectively in line with customer needs
- To oversee completion of reports and forecasts, and to analyse these, addressing any possible problems.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager who has excellent leadership skills and organisational skills. You will have experience in managing rotas between both full time and part time employees ensuring holiday/sickness is covered.
This role will require travel to our Head Office in Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh so flexibility to travel is required.
- Management Experience (ideally within Retail)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills and organisation skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- Knowledge of Ofgem Supply Licence Conditions
- Understanding of sales processes and procedures
£28,350.00 - £28,350.00 per year