Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Travel Manager - Travel & Leisure to join their growing team in Kilmarnock.
Job Title: Retail Travel Manager- Travel & Leisure
Salary: Excellent basic and uncapped commission + benefits package
Do you have extensive experience managing a successful sales team in store? Are you looking to continue your career with an award winning and growing travel agency?
Retail Travel Manager - Travel & Leisure- The Client:
Our client is a leading and award-winning, travel agency which provides corporate and leisure travel solutions both online and in store. They specialise in package, long haul, short haul, luxury and cruise holidays.
Due to continuous growth, the opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Retail Travel Manager to join and lead a branch within the Retail arm of the business.
Retail Travel Manager - Travel & Leisure- The Role:
As Retail Travel Manager, you will be a strong leader and sales professional. You will possess the gravitas needed to develop and nurture an experienced team of travel consultants and inspire your team to achieve excellence.
You will have a track record in leading sales teams in delivering the highest levels of customer service as well as exceeding sales targets.
You will have sound and up to date knowledge of leisure travel products such as long-haul, short-haul and cruise destinations and will have the ability to teach and train those around you.
Retail Travel Manager- Travel & Leisure - Responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the profitability of the branch and ensure it's achieved by maximising all sales to the fullest potential.
- To increasing the exposure of the branch and develop new business leads.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the retail branch and foreign exchange bureau
- Recruit, supervise, train and develop branch staff.
- Lead by example and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
Retail Travel Manager- Travel & Leisure - Experience Required:
- Experience managing and developing a successful team of travel consultants within a Retail branch.
- Experience using social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales leads.
- Experience selling leisure travel products.
There is a clear career plan for this individual to progress throughout the business to head office if successful within their role.
You will currently be an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Branch Manager, Contact Centre Manager, Call Centre Manager, Superstore Manager, Flagship Branch Manager, Manager, Travel Manager, Cluster Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Assistant within the Travel industry.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Retail Travel Manager - Travel & Leisure opportunity, please send in your CV by clicking 'Apply' today.