Retail Counter Manager- Beauty / Skincare
John Lewis – Oxford, OX1 1PB
£19,500 UNCAPPED COMMISSION OTE £25k
Training, Travel supplement, Pension, Healthcare & free monthly product allocation!
Dermalogica is one of the world’s most respected successful skin care brands. We are all about innovation, commitment and excellence. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Counter Manager to head up our dynamic team at John Lewis, Oxford. This role will be offered on a permanent full-time contract.
Our Retail Counter Managers are committed to supervising and supporting the daily operations within the location, whilst reporting into the Area Manager and store management. With a strong emphasis on offering superb levels of customer service and representing the brand at all times, along with your team, you will offer professional treatments and expert skin care advice to customers.
The responsibilities of the Retail Counter Manager:
- Perform all treatments, face mapping, Skin Solver and skin bar procedures regularly.
- Consistently achieve above average retail sales figures by performing an effective Face Mappin and Skin Solver procedure at skin bar.
- Supervises the location staff to ensure the team are punctual, achieving daily concept targets and resolving daily staff challenges.
- Complete daily operating procedures as required; - opening and closing procedures, operate the till, confident with all stock procedures, retail products confidently, keep retail shelves stocked.
- Oversee staff rota, accommodate annual leave and manage sickness.
- Conduct Mentoring sessions with individual staff members on a regular basis and ensure each staff member is progressing and developing within their role
Our ideal Retail Counter Manager will have the following:
- A minimum recognised beauty therapy qualification (NVQ level 3 or 2 equivalent) to include electrical modalities
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Be extremely extrovert, creative and self-motivated
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Have a passion for retailing
- Have a positive and up beat attitude with a real 'lead from the front' mentality
- Love communicating and socialising with a wide range of visitors
- Ability to deal with people at all levels confidently and professionally
We will provide training of the highest level at our fabulous Training School, a generous remuneration package including commission, a free monthly product allocation, private healthcare and pension contribution, as well as 20 days paid holiday.
To apply for the role of Retail Counter Manager please submit your CV via the APPLY button.
Please note that all applications MUST have a level 3 or 2 Beauty Therapy qualification that include facial electrical. We are unable to take candidates through who do not have this already.
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
£19,500 Salary+ uncapped commission - OTE £25k + Bonus + Excellent benefits