A natural team player, you'll support with the development, implementation and management of the systems and processes within a specified remit.
Collaborative and visionary, you'll work with colleagues across different departments to implement solutions, drive change and champion innovation.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Change Specialist - Global Projects
As part of a hugely ambitious change programme you will join a handpicked team responsible for directing technology solutions across all Aldi South countries. Your focus will be helping the business transition and enabling employees in Customer Interaction roles to utilise the technology changes as Aldi takes advantage of the changing digital world.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering change to all Aldi South countries, working with colleagues across the globe, including senior stakeholders. You will be at the forefront of shaping how Aldi operates in years to come and how we deliver incredible value and experience to our customers.
This is a varied role that revolves around change management and touches all aspects of the project life-cycle.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working cross functionally to drive forward topics
- Working with ambiguity and taking ownership of deliverables
- Change management
- Facilitation of workshops
- Working across geographies
- Ownership and maintenance of strategic documentation that will be discussed and utilised by senior stakeholders
- Regular communication with key business users in the Aldi South countries
- Must be prepared to think independently & challenge across teams and hierarchy’s
- Change management exposure - please provide evidence of this in your application form
- Experience working across the project life-cycle
- Confident in challenging established teams, capable of building trust and relationships at all levels
- Working across unrelated topics simultaneously
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, along with the ability to quickly understand new software
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Facilitation skills
European travel approximately twice per month is a requirement of this position. The successful candidate must be able to commit to the travel requirements of the role.