Retail / Catering Store Manager
L20 5AG - Candidates must be able to get to and from our Bootle store
£22,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits
Subway - the global sandwich brand - is expanding in the UK and your local store is NOW HIRING! We are looking for a Retail / Catering Store Manager that is as passionate about customers and food as we are, to join our team!
The Retail / Catering Store Manager is an energetic leader who displays operational excellence in every area from training, recruitment, sales and schedules. A good Manager sets the tone, stays calm under pressure, inspires a customer-oriented team and creates a culture of respect and collaboration.
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager you will be the face of our Subway brand with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team are motivated to make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just as the customer likes it! You will take pride in your role and ensure that their gold standard of ingredients is maintained!
The Retail / Catering Store Managers play an essential role in ensuring stores run efficiently and with service at the heart of every shift you will delight every customer. You are the face of this wonderful vibrant and fun business bringing the brand to life and ensuring our customers receive the service and high-quality food they have come to expect.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will be proud that your store makes fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers and you will excel in motivating your team to do the same. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and delivering a friendly greeting. You will have a calm manner and love team work, inspiring those around you.
Retail / Catering Store Manager responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Meeting store KPI's & Targets
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly
- Check temperature records are being recorded
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety
- Check cleanliness of the store ensuring it is well presented
- Assist in the development and progression of staff
- Responsible for recruiting, training & developing staff
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager you will demonstrate operational excellence and you will be responsible for inventory, stock, money control and be the store's point of contact for the Area Manager.
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager you will use your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. You will enjoy leading a team and be a natural people person, ensuring that your team thrive on delivering excellence.
You Will Receive:
For your hard work as our Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £23,000 per annum as well as benefits, including:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by Euro Garages - one of the UK and Europe's largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. Euro Garages have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Retail / Catering Store Manager! As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.