As one of the most highly recognisable consumer electronics brands worldwide, we require a strong Retail Account Manager / Consumer Account Manager to manage one of our biggest retail accounts DSGi. Ultimately developing business within this core partner whilst strengthening the relationship. Based in Uxbridge
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
· OTE £15,000
· Company Car Allowance
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hayes, Slough, Bracknell, Reading, London, Basingstoke, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Milton Keynes
We are a leading Consumer Electronics Vendor and one of the top ICT companies with presence in over 160 countries. Our focus on developing innovative and creative technology time and time again has been recognised for numerous awards globally.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Retail Account Manager / Consumer Account Manager : Consumer Electronics
The overall purpose of this role is to maximise business across nominated product categories within the key account (DSGi).
You will develop strategies to deliver year over year sell in and sell out revenue growth, ensuring we are positioned as a preferred supplier within the PC and consumer electronics space.
Reporting to the Head of the Account you will also work closely with the product management, marketing, distribution and logistics teams.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
· Developing strategy for all our consumer products within nominated categories of the named account
· Building a partner strategy and quarterly plan, including support requirements to meet sales targets
· Ensuring retail partners are provided with accurate and timely updates regarding product developments and technical enhancements
· Maintaining strong awareness of market conditions and competitor products and pricing
· Managing customer and channel relationships including inventory and pricing issues where appropriate
· Preparing sales forecasts on a weekly basis
· Monitoring weekly sales and stock reports to identify any product issues / opportunities and take appropriate action, including regular communication with key stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS: Retail Account Manager / Consumer Account Manager: Consumer Electronics
We are looking for a highly driven self starter who can think on their feet and demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm in a pressured environment.
In order to be considered for this role you will need good knowledge of the retail / consumer channel; (PC / Multimedia / Consumer electronics)
Experience selling to, or buying on behalf of, major retailers / etailers such as Amazon, Argos, DCG, John Lewis.
In addition you will need the following skills and experiences: -
· Excellent consumer channel sales experience, ideally having worked for a Vendor or Distributor selling to retailers
· Proven commercial and business acumen
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Proven problem solving skills with the ability to set priorities and effectively manage workload
· A competent presenter, communicator and planner
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Retail Account Manager / Consumer Account Manager: Consumer Electronics and reference ZC15526 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
OTE: £15k + Car Allowance