Restaurant Manager – Pasta Pizza Restaurant
ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE…
Opening early 2021, Eataly London will become the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal food and beverage marketplace.
London will house 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more! The London store will host around 400 employees.
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and team’s product knowledge.
As the Restaurant Manager, you’ll be leading the front of house operations in your Restaurant. You’ll direct the front of house team’s daily activities in accordance with Eataly’s policies and objectives to ensure guest satisfaction, profitability, and a positive, productive and engaged work environment.
Pasta & Pizza is the symbolic restaurant of the Eataly brand. It’s a fast-paced, high volume eatery with full informal service and several different kitchen operations within. Compromising of up to 160 covers, pizza oven, fresh homemade pasta section, mozzarella counter, desserts station and bar - all within an open set up. Offering simple, high quality, fresh, traditional dishes that promote sharing.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN ‘EATALIAN’…
- Food on shift
- Employee discount
- Private healthcare including optical + dental
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme - pay in 3% Eataly pays in 5%
- Technology, holiday and gym benefits available
- Employee assistance program
- Income protection & life assurance
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible opening which will provide a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Significant experience leading a high volume, fresh Italian food restaurant
- Knowledge of high-quality Italian food, drinks and wines
- Solid people management skills, ability to set clear objectives, motivate and monitor progress
- Strong business, organisational and analytical skills in a complex, high volume environment
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Ability to work well as part of a large senior team
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
- As part of the onboarding programme, you may be requested to spend some time in other Eataly’s stores and in the corporate offices.
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!