As the Restaurant manager have total accountability for your own multi-million pound restaurant. We want individuals who will run the business in creative ways and take on the restaurant with a "run it like you own it" mentality. You are responsible for coaching, supporting and developing, driving sales and motivating and engaging your team. You have an amazing opportunity to shape a culture and environment where your team are totally motivated and have amazing career progression opportunities and give a world class customer experience.
As a Restaurant General Manager for KFC you are the Number 1 Leader in our business. You are supported by a team who has the same enthusiasm, drive and commitment to ensuring your restaurant achieves the highest standards so to deliver continued growth. Through “beat year ago” mentality you will ensure you develop and communicate a breakthrough strategy which delivers outstanding business results but also creates an environment of recognition and fun. You will successfully lead the management of all aspects of your KFC restaurant through coaching, developing, motivating and engaging your team and creating a culture to be proud of.
Key job functions include:
- Leading and managing all aspects of your team
- Having complete accountability for the results of the restaurant and will be focused on growing the business for the future
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goals
- Being maniacal about building a strong culture in restaurant
- Having a focus on people, encouraging them to reach their full potential and develop a career with KFC
Your results overall are measured using our company balance scorecard. (BSC) This focuses on the sections of people, customer, sales and profit with each section having a different weighting. Your quarterly bonus results are also measured around this.
Who are we looking for?
Experience; Those who have previously joined us as Restaurant General Managers have come from all kinds of backgrounds, from supermarkets and pubs, to high street retailers and banks. We look for pace of progression, breadth of exposure, tangible breakthrough results, ambition and a desire for career progression.
The Ideal candidate; will be an ambitious leader with a proven track record of:
- Driving sales growth
- Great passion and positive energy
- Quick career progression
- Strong retail management experience
- Positively impacting their business
- Commercial decision making successes
- Demonstrating a strong sales focus
- Understanding P&L
- Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
- Basic knowledge of disciplinary and grievance processes
- Fantastic people development
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Achieving great results in the right way