Restaurant Floor Manager – Terra
ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE…
Opening this Winter, Eataly London will become the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace.
London will house 3 restaurants, 4 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more! The London store will host around 400 employees.
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP the ingredients from that meal from a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and tastings.
As the Restaurant Floor Manager, you’ll be supporting the front of house operations in your Restaurant and leading in the absence of the Restaurant Manager. You’ll support and supervise the front of house team’s daily activities in accordance with Eataly’s policies and objectives to ensure guest satisfaction, profitability, and a positive, productive and engaged work environment. You’ll report to the Terra Restaurant Manager.
Terra Restaurant is the jewel in Eataly London’s crown. A wood-burning Italian grill restaurant inspired by earth, gin, and fire. Named for "earth" in Italian, Terra centres around the grill, where our chef cooks seasonal raw ingredients over burning flames, allowing the simple flavours to shine. The resulting earthy dishes pair perfectly with the botanical cocktails, premium Italian wines, and more.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN ‘EATALIAN’…
- Food on shift
- Employee discount
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 days holiday allowance + bank holiday allowance + 1 day extra for every 1 year of service - up to 6 extra days
- Technology and gym benefits available
- Income protection & life assurance
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible opening which will provide a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Significant supervisory experience at a high volume, high quality restaurant
- Knowledge of high-quality Italian food, drinks and wines
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Ability to work well as part of a large team
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
- As part of the onboarding programme, you may be requested to spend some time in other Eataly’s stores and in the corporate offices.
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!