Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
To deliver and maintain the integrity of the resident site contract through the organisation of the site maintenance activities of the site facilities and AMHE and its associated control systems to meet cost and KPI targets.
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Deliver budget and demonstrate cost control within contractual guidelines
- To meet pre-agreed KPI targets
- To ensure pre-agreed SLA’s are met
- To plan and maintain MHE servicing schedules
- To maintain site shift patterns
- To attend customer meetings
- To establish and maintain customer relations
- To maintain the relevant service records.
- Prioritise system faults
- Prioritise and plan AMHE repairs
- To ensure site spare parts are maintained in line with the agreement
- To ensure all company documentation is completed
- To ensure quality of output in line with Company standards
- To maintain site discipline
- To maintain absentee reports
- To complete written reports
- To develop and drive continuous improvement activities on site
- To establish and maintain communication across all levels on site.
- Ensure third party support contracts dovetail and deliver key service KPI’s
- To ensure the agreed Facilities Management elements of the contract are delivered to the required standards
- HNC / HND / Degree qualified
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers
- Apprenticed trained
- IOSHH / NEBOSH Trained
- Budget and cost control experience essential