Research Engineer - Machine Learning / Audio / DSP
Having been described as the pioneers of audio intelligence, this world class research division is looking for multiple Audio Research Engineers to continue to support their growth and success by pushing the limits of their unique sound recognition algorithms.
The successful Audio Research Engineer should have a publication background in one of the following areas; Machine Learning applied to Audio Signals, DSP of Audio Signals, Automatic Speech / Speaker Recognition, Music Information Retrieval, Acoustic Events Detection, Speech Synthesis or Thematic Indexing of Audio tracks.
The Audio Research Engineer will be joining an innovative and award winning company who continue to push boundaries of consumer technology, and you will be a key part of this growing team.
Audio Research Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will contribute to researching and evaluating new algorithms
- Develop new algorithms in house
- Identify and report on state-of-the-art methods
Audio Research Engineer Requirements:
- Demonstrable skills in Machine Learning applied to Audio signals
- Good knowledge of Digital Signal Processing for Audio Signals
- Scripting and algorithm prototyping; Python, bash
- Relevant Masters or PhD background
You will be well remunerated and working in a flexible, fun working environment with perks such as free pizza and beer on Friday, free fruit, stock options and more.
Apply now for this Research Engineer opportunity, or feel free to call us for a confidential chat to find out more.
Stock + Flexi + Modern Offices + More