In this role you will have the unique opportunity to perform research to generate analytical data for internal and/or external clients. You are responsible for the investigation of new technologies and experimentation directed at the practical application of scientific theories. You assure that programs meet scientific objectives and are aligned with customer needs. You build relationships with industry/technology key opinion leaders.
Expert in the fields of biomechanics (implementation of new test models and concepts into standard operating procedures), in-vitro models, and testing to support the "Applied Research Projects (Model Development).
Provide expertise in the fields of biomechanics and testing to support the product development process. (by developing and implementing rationals & test protocols to proof (mechanical) safety and claim performance according MDR/FDA guidance.
Pro-active communication of results/knowledge with internal stakeholder.
Analysis of test results including statistical evaluation and compiling the results in reports.
Communicate and discuss the results with the development team, the business units or other stakeholders.
Expert in Regulatory application/approval procedures.
Development of regulatory application strategies (related to mechanical safety and effectiveness of medical devices) and creation of corresponding documentation.
Review and approval of technical documentation.
- Degree in biomechanical engineering, mechanical engineering or materials science.
- > 2 years of experience in MedTech industry (ideally in applied research on medical devices) (junior and senior candidates are welcome to apply).
- Experience with medical device testing/development.
- Experience in (international) project management.
- High-Level knowledge in biomechanics and biomechanical testing as well as measuring and testing technology.
- Extensive knowledge in statistics
- A systematic, result-oriented work style
- Awareness of goals and standards. Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Create new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identify fresh approaches and show a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
- Interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respect and work well with others
- (If the file is too big, please compress it before forwarding.
- Proficiency level in English (written and spoken)