A digital media consultancy with a focus on sport, working with clients such as Barcelona FC, NBA, UEFA and many others improving their digital performance through analysis and creative solutions. The company consists of 15 staff and are focused on advising their clients on how to reach audiences, engage customers, build brand profile and sell products.
• Analyse data from multiple web analytics sources e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics.
• Audience and market research.
• User experience research and testing.
• Liaising with a network of content creators and freelancers to add content to each client strategy.
• Support client campaign delivery through Social Media management, content generation, content publishing, content planning and evaluation.
• Monitor whether client campaign audience reach targets are being met.
• Assist with online and offline marketing strategy.
• Asist with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) research and delivery.
• Assist with new client pitches, helping research the stats and the market.
• Attend some client meetings with other members of the team and learn how new client briefs are developed.
Who fits the bill?
• Educated to degree level.
• Highly numerate with strong Excel skills.
• Seeking to become an expert in digital media planning and strategy.
• An understanding of how brands use web and social media to grow, engage and monetise their audience.
• An interest in sport and its ability to positively impact society.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Someone who picks up new skills and concepts quickly.
• A positive approach to work and someone who can multitask multiple work requirements.
• Experience in content creation is a bonus.
• Knowledge of web or analytical tools would be a bonus e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Twitter Analytics.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation is a bonus.
• This company boasts an impressive and growing client list which means you will work on campaigns for internationally recognised brands.
• You will receive industry leading training.
• The company continues to expand both domestically and abroad meaning there is ample career progression on offer.