KIDS II REPLENISHMENT ANALYST – United Kingdom
At Kids II, we’re really good at what we do. And when we’re great at our jobs, we help parents be great at their jobs.
Parenting is demanding, and that’s where we come in. We want to reimagine how brands can make it easier for early stage parents – not by just selling them products, but by providing holistic solutions that transcend borders, categories and aisles.
No matter our title or department, at Kids II, our job is to create more tiny wins for parents, so they can create bright futures for their little ones. That’s a big task!
We’re serious about what we do, AND we love to have fun. Our team is hardworking, entrepreneurial, and passionate about helping families create millions, if not billions of tiny wins.
The Replenishment Analyst supports the Account management team to drive sales and customer scorecard metrics. The replenishment analyst provides inventory management support to the Sales, Operations, and Category teams to drive sales and item turns at the retailer. This role reviews weekly reports regarding sales trends and scorecard measurements to ensure customer orders are accurate to upcoming demand. This position is the key interface between Kids II and the customer operations teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained at the customer to maximize sales and inventory strategies
- Collaborate with the customer and customer tools to maintenance item forecasts that drive and maintain appropriate instock levels
- Lead process improvement efforts to enhance customer scorecard and address recurring supply chain issues
- Generate reporting to Kids2 and Customer regarding scorecard, order cuts, upcoming shortages, and lost sales
- Create and implement short term ship initiatives during inventory shortages and forecast overconsumption
- Develop and manage seasonal and promotional customer inventory initiatives and forecasts
- Assist with business reviews and fact-based inventory predictions/opportunities
- Assist in the identification and analysis of inventory/supply issues, customer patterns, and opportunities
- Assist Accounting and Sales with chargeback resolution and corrections
- Interaction, Communication, and Collaboration with the account (Buyer, Inventory Analyst) to drive best in class supply chain service.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and/or operations
- Advanced Excel experience with pivot tables, graphs, and reporting
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data and make appropriate recommendations
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- 4-year college degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Plans and manages effectively
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Focuses on the customer
- Communication: Internal and external
- Analysis: Business and marketplace
- Excellent communication skills and working with cross functional groups and customer
- Communicate and work collaboratively internally with Kids II and customer
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Service oriented
- Learning agility
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; have flexible use of hands; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General office environment. Some travel required.
725 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire UK
To apply directly to our site, please click the link below: