We are recruiting for the above key role to manage our rental and used equipment fleets at depot level.
• Excellent organisational skills
• PC literate in Word / Excel
• Accurate and methodical administration/logistical skills
• Good clear communicator internal/external
• Ability to cope under pressure, be flexible and meet deadlines
• Good customer facing skills
• Ability to work using own initiative and prioritise workload.
• Strong self-motivation with a proactive approach
• Teamwork - liaise well with each department
• Experience with using Kerridge would be an advantage but not vital.
• Processing enquiries for short term rental and transport preparation of STR agreements, transport
• Preparing rental agreements and invoicing.
• Monitoring utilisation of short-term rental fleet, reconciliation and management of used equipment
through monthly stock take.
• Liaising with Sales Team to organise demo’s and co-ordinate delivery and handover of new trucks to
• 40 Hours per week (Monday to Friday 08.00am to 4.30pm)
• 23 days Holiday (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Cover
• Health Cash Plan
The above list of job duties is not exhaustive, and a full Job Summary will be provided at Job Interview stage.