We are currently recruiting for Day and Night Relief Security Officers to cover our sites in Northamptonshire.
MAN Commercial Protection are recruiting full time Relief Security Officers for various sites in the Northamptonshire area. The role will involve working 8 to 12 hour shifts to include weekends, with both days and nights available. The ideal candidates should have a fully flexible approach to shifts and travel as availability will be required 7 days per week.
- CCTV viewing.
- Gatehouse Duties
- Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high-profile security presence
- Booking in & out of visitors and vehicles
- Searching staff, contractors and vehicles
- Check alarms and log information
- Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
- Patrolling of premises
- To be mobile, happy to travel and have a flexible approach to work
The Ideal Candidate MUST have:
- A valid front line SIA Licence
- Basic computer skills
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence and reliable own transport
- Flexibility in regards to travel and shifts
- Full 5-year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
Applicants must be smart in appearance with a professional attitude, the ability to work unsupervised
Applicants must be SIA badged and be willing to learn.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hours: 40 – 60 per week
Job Type Full-time
Salary: Starting from £8.90