Field Sales Executive
(REL Field Marketing & Mondelez)
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour (£11,232 per annum) + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile + paid holiday + frequent incentives
Working: 24 hours per week over 3 days (Tue, Wed and Thu are preferred but we can be flexible!)
Location: Dundee, Perth and surrounding areas (DD 2-5 / PH 1-2)
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
How about joining the industry recognised FMBE Team of the Year 2015?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing on our Mondelez team. Our team proudly represents prestigious brands in retailers such as Ritz, Oreo, Milk Tray and Cadbury’s.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in retailers Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Co-Ops within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated retailer visits, enabled by the discretion to efficiently plan your own week
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout REL Field Marketing
- A sense of pride working for the team who won ‘Team of the Year’ at the FMBE 2015 awards.
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
Are you our next investment? Apply Now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive
At REL, we aim to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide an average of nearly one promotion or developmental move per week since 2018, as well as numerous being promoted directly into our customers' businesses!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years now, as well as UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women in 2018 & 2019. We've won an industry record of over 110 FMBE awards in the last 14 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees – but don’t take our word for it; check us out on Glassdoor!