Regulatory Reporting Developer - Oracle, PL/SQL / Moodys Analytics
Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking an experienced Regulatory Reporting Developer to join the team based in the London.
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35.
- Work within a project team to help deliver IT change within the regulatory reporting space
- Collaborate with Business Analysts helping to define the solution, testing strategries and ensuring technical requirements have been incorporated into Functional Design Documents
- Develop efficient ETL routines using stored procedures and external tables to load the bank's cashflows
- Work on a regulatory reporting application (Moody's Risk Authority)
- Worked with database management systems such as Oracle and be considered an expert in this field
Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of database languages including SQL*Plus & PL/SQL
- Ideally have experience with working on regulatory reporting systems
- Strong experience with ETL techniques and reporting technologies
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
650.00 - 750.00 /per day