Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst- EMIR, MIFIF, AIFMD
My client requires a Business Analyst to work closely with business areas and IT to deliver technical specifications to aid in the build & implementation of the target operating model (TOM) for regulatory reporting.
- Excellent process knowledge of Asset management corporate functions such as Compliance, Enterprise Risk, Finance
- Detailed SME knowledge of process requirements and regulatory reporting requirements for EMIR, FSA042 reporting, RTS 28 reporting, AIFMD reporting.
- Excellent experience of process flow mapping/procedures writing as well as overall creation of Target Operating Models covering, technological implementations, functional, organisational and governance creation
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£650.00 - £700.00 /per day