RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Regulatory Data Senior Associate or an Associate to join our Regulatory Systems team.
You will work within the Regulatory Systems team to design the future Regulatory data strategy for RB with a focus on SPOR/IDMP.
- Working collaboratively with the Regulatory and IT teams you will manage a variety of data projects within the Regulatory Information Management (RIM) area.
- Liaising with people in Regulatory and R&D teams globally to understand processes and how they impact on data.
- Defining data integration requirements between key functions.
- Leading projects, transformational for IDMP related data and remedial for current data.
- Defining data migration strategies and integration strategies for the regulatory data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience with data management.
- Clear and logical problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in shaping the future landscape
- Project management experience.
- Experience of implementing validated computer systems in the OTC, generics or pharmaceutical sector.
- Understanding of EU Regulatory data requirements
- Ability to learn on the job
- At least a Batchelors level degree
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.