This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
A great opportunity to work with a food and drink consultancy and fully use all of your food regulatory and food legislation knowledge and experience.
- Provide advisory service to a range of companies involved in the food and drink’s industry around food legislation and related issues
- Answer queries and provide contributions to publications and training courses
- Undertake regulatory and associated research as required
- Develop strong long term relationships with customers and colleagues
- Degree qualified in Food Science/Food Technology or a closely related discipline
- Experienced in the food and drink industry with a good knoweldge around food legislation, compliance and food law
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in regulatory affairs for the food and drinks industry
- Able to work under your own iniative to keep up to date with industry developments
Up to £30K + benefits