New job opening for a experienced Registered Staff Nurse (RGN,RMN OR RNLD ) to work with one of highly reputable service within the Shaftesbury area.
The nursing home is part of a not-for-profit local charity that tailors services to suit the happiness of residents. The home has been extended with four en-suite rooms to meet the growing demands for its care provision.
Professionals are trained to meet the highest standard and are experienced in varying levels of dependency, specialising in care solutions for disabled adults.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary between £16.00 – £20.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
JOB PURPOSE: The post-holder will ensure that high quality care is delivered to residents and to work as part of a cohesive team. The expectations within this job description will be achieved through hands-on clinical practice, education and training. The post holder must act in accordance with the English Nursing Midwifery Council Code of Professional Conduct at all times.
SCOPE OF ROLE: To run the shift in the absence of the absence of the Home and Deputy Manager. To share in meeting the personal needs of our residents in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- The post-holder will ensure that in all areas of Clinical Practice they adhere to all national, regulatory and professional requirements.
- To set and maintain the highest standards of care in the clinical area.
- To implement, promote and maintain care for our residents on a daily basis.
- To assess, implement and maintain individual care plans for residents.
- Deliver agreed standards of care with other members of the team.
- To liaise with GP’s and other health and social care professionals.
- To supervise the service provision of food and drink for our residents ensuring all residents receive their individualised nutritional requirements on a daily basis.
- To order, store and administer medicines according to national and local guidelines.
- Develop and promote good communication with our residents, relatives and staff.
- To ensure confidentiality in respect of our residents’ situations at all times.
- Ensure care is resident focused and residents’ dignity and privacy is maintained at all times.
- Ensure due regard to others customs, values and spiritual beliefs of residents and colleagues and equal opportunities are practised.
- To handle complaints appropriately in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
- To undertake risk assessments of residents activities as required.
- Act as a role model to care staff and demonstrate your commitment to maintaining high levels of care for our residents at all times.
- To supervise care and new nursing staff as required.
- To keep up-to-date accurate care records’, ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED NURSE TO BE CONSIDERED .
Reference Number 3399
For more information please call Tina White on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com