When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Registered Nurse (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN)
Parkside Care Home
£15.05 with an Incremental Pay Scheme
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Night Shifts (8pm – 8am)
Typical full time shift includes working 2 weekends in 4, and a rolling rota looking like the below:
- 1st week - 3 nights on shift (out of 7)
- 2nd week - 4 nights of shift (out of 7)
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
"I think all the staff do a great job, they have a lot of patience. I admire them and think they are marvellous" - that’s what a relative told us in a recent survey. That’s a great thing to hear about the team at Parkside, a 20 bed home which offers care to young adults with complex mental health needs including Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders.
As a registered nurse at Parkside, you will be part of a team which is passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care. At the forefront of clinical care delivery, you will provide strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will have a person centred approach and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
Parkside was CQC rated “Good” on their last unplanned inspection, with the following positive commentary “All of the people and staff we spoke were very complimentary about their experience of the service and the quality of the leadership. Staff were well supported by management and told us they felt involved in the future development of the service. Regular audits to reduce any risks to people were undertaken at service and provider level to ensure that standards were maintained.”
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 6 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- *Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
with an Incremental Pay Scheme