When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
£30,730 based on 38.5 paid hours (42 hour contract) - equivalent to £15.35 per hour
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Greenside Court is a 20 bedded home which provides care for young adults with complex physical needs including tracheostomy and ventilator care, Huntington’s disease, and neurological disorders. Recent feedback from relatives included comments such as "highly satisfied with everything at the home, everyone is very friendly" and "the staff are very caring and always make me feel welcome and comfortable".
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
based on 38.5 paid hours (42 hour contract)