When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Church Walk care home
£32,792 per annum, based on 38.5 paid hours (42 hour contract) - equivalent to £16.38 per hour
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
“It’s really welcoming and inclusive, with a great manager and staff” - that’s not us saying that, it’s one of our visiting professionals to Church Walk. We care for young adults with mental health needs, often with challenging behaviours, as well as those with Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders. No two days are the same at Church Walk so if you want a post that will give you variety and a different challenge every day, then you should consider joining the team.
As we are commited to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 6 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
based on 38.5 paid hours (42 hour contract)