An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the team at:
Location: Kingsbury Court, Guildford Road, Bisley, Woking, Surrey GU24 9AB
34.5 Hours per week - Nights
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful nurse candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years' service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Long service rewards
- Annual staff recognition - 'MMCG Care Awards'