An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the team at:
Batley Hall, Old Hall Road, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 0AX
up to 40.5 hours - £19.00 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful nurse candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards