- Are you seeking your next role as a Registered Nurse (RGN)?
- Want to join a forward-thinking organisation that supports and invests in their people?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Ramsey Health Care are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join our dedicated team.
A few reasons why our Registered Nurse (RGN)s work or us...
- A Competitive salary of up to £33,000 per annum
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognizing and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty
Fostering a strong focus on learning and development, the company will support you to strengthen your existing skills, develop new ones and pursue your professional ambitions.
What will I be doing?
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, Duties include:
- Participates in and contribute to health and safety to ensure a safe work environment for clients, community, staff and visitors
- Report all incidents and hazards utilising the appropriate reporting procedures and mechanisms
- Ensure that patients' best interests are at the heart of everything you do
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, being sensitive to patients needs for dignity
- Ensures that the agreed standards of patient care and confidentiality are maintained
- Adhere to NMC code of conduct and guideline
Who are we looking for?
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstratable Customer Service and IT skills
So, if you're looking to make a positive, lasting difference with a team who value integrity, credibility and teamwork, this is the role for you. Click apply for the role of Registered Nurse (RGN).
Other companies may call this role Registered General Nurse, RGN, Nurse, Healthcare Co-ordinator, Care Co-ordinator or Nursing Assistant
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.