- Are you seeking your next role as a Registered Nurse?
- Want to join a forward-thinking organisation that supports and invests in their people?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Belgrave Lodge are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team in Edinbugh.
A few reasons why our Registered Nurses work or us...
- A Competitive salary of £15.25 per hour
- Unsociable hours enhancements
- Discounts programme, including high street and online retailers, travel companies and restaurants
- Private healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Long service awards
- 33 days' holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Once you join the organisation, you'll discover a caring, progressive environment where staff take pride in their achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better. Fostering a strong focus on learning and development, the company will support you to strengthen your existing skills, develop new ones and pursue your professional ambitions.
What will I be doing?
As a Registered Nurse, you'll provide a high level of individualised care to patients. Working at a private healthcare hospital in Colchester, you will:
- Join the Clinical Team
- Ensure that patients' best interests are at the heart of everything you do
- Contribute towards a positive working team environment
- Promote best practice in line with organisational policies and procedures
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you'll have previous private healthcare experience, but this is by no means essential. To be considered as Registered Nurse, you must have:
- A registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- To be registered with the NMC
- The proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
So, if you're looking to make a positive, lasting difference with a team who value integrity, credibility and teamwork, this is the role for you. Click apply for the role of Registered Nurse.
Other companies may call this role Registered General Nurse, RGN, Nurse, Healthcare Co-ordinator, Care Co-ordinator or Nursing Assistant
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.