About the Role
About the role;
As a Registered Nurse for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs while being the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
Become a Key worker and make difference.
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
Situated in the centre of the historic town of Falkirk, Thorntree Mews is a 40 bedded care home which offers specialist nursing, residential and dementia care. The home can also provide long and short term respite stays as and when availability allows. The care manager has over 28 years of experience in the healthcare profession and has been the manager at Thorntree Mews for 13 years. The experienced care team at take care of the varied healthcare needs of residents, from specialist support to general assistance with everyday living, while respecting their need for an independent and dignified lifestyle. The home has retained some of the buildingâ€™s original features including stained glass windows, high ceilings and grand fireplaces which adds to the impressive feel of the home. Owners Countrywide Care Homes have recently invested in updating and refurbishing the homeâ€™s facilities and modernising dÃ©cor throughout. Facilities include spacious lounges and quiet rooms on each floor, an on-site hair salon and a conservatory overlooking the outdoor patio area. All areas are wheelchair accessible and en-suite bedrooms are available, along with a choice of bathroom and shower room facilities.
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group