When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Newcastle – Close to City Centre
£15.05 per hour with Incremental pay scheme
£1500 welcome bonus*
Interviews starting Approximately beginning of March
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days, Nights, Mixed or Bank.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team to deliver outstanding Specialist Nurse-led care for adults with complex needs opening soon. Apply to register your interest and be considered for the role.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new home in Newcastle within close proximity of the city centre.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 welcome bonus*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- *Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
N.B. This role is being advertised for a home still in development, interviews will start from approximately beginning of March, once you have applied we will endeavour to keep you updated fortnightly, with an aim for employment to start 4 - 8 weeks before the opening of the home to allow for training to be completed.
with Incremental pay scheme