When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Registered Nurse roles available in our brand new home Copperfields
We have opened our doors to our first service users this week (07/10) and are now looking for more Registered Nurses to come and join our team, our open day will be on the 22nd October from 12 - 4pm for all nurses to come and have a look round, meet the manager and the service user, and if you like what you see, you can interview on the day and maybe even walk away with an offer of employment.
243 Cross Green Lane, East End Park,
Leeds, LS9 0BA
£16.81 - £18.21 per hour + £1500 welcome bonus.
Rotational days and nights
Full-Time, Part-Time or Bank hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Copperfields is a purpose-built Complex care home, built from the ground up with our service users best experience in mind, opening this month in Leeds, we have immediate starts available after vetting.
Exemplar Health Care’s newest nursing home in Yorkshire will provide care for up to 30 younger adults, split into 3, 10 bedded units:
we will be supporting service users who have acquired brain injuries including stroke, degenerative neuro condition such as motor neurone disease. These are likely to have complex clinical needs as well as mental health needs including PEG feeds, vents, etc. this will be.
It will be service users presenting with complex dementia
Services users with personality disorders
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Access to NVQ level 5 in leadership*
- Salary equivalent to the top end of NHS Band 6
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN / RGN / RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.