Circle Bath (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our In- Patient Unit Team.
We first opened our doors in March 2010. Designed by renowned architect Sir Norman Foster, this award-winning private hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care in a unique setting overlooking the Wiltshire countryside. With a chef trained at Michelin-starred establishments, staff trained in hospitality and excellent clinical care, Circle Bath was a pioneer in developing hospitals that feel more like a hotel. In 2014, it was ranked among the highest-scoring hospitals for patient-reported outcomes in hip and knee surgery.
Our Inpatient Unit is a stylish 28 bedded modern environment, offering pre and post-operative care for a wide range of elective surgical procedures. We are looking for Registered Nurses who are compassionate, enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a challenge. You must possess excellent communication skills, be committed to delivering high standards of care, and in return we will offersupport, professional development and a modern, stylish alternative environment to work in, with a different pace and a small friendly team.
Part time - permanent contracts
The unit is open 7 days per week with Theatre lists running Monday to Saturday.
A combination of shifts patterns are available. - working hours, shift patterns include, early, late, long day and nights
• NMC registration
• Demonstrable record of CPD
• Knowledge of current issues in professional practice •Surgical ward nursing experience is desirable but not essential Newly qualified Nurses welcome to apply
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health:
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months
FREE CPD Training : Recognition & Treatment of the deteriorating adult to book on to the course: http://bit.ly/CPDTrainingBath